CBM serves as the national umbrella of 4 regional conventions/unions and 3 women’s ministries representing over 1,000 churches and 150,000 people known for their diversity and holistic approach to ministry. Our task is to unite, encourage and enable churches within this Canadian network toward effective grassroots mission and ministry which emerges from the local church into the neighbourhood and beyond seeking a ministry that is both spiritual and social in its dynamic.
We do so by seeking to...
- Develop missional leaders through resourcing and animating ministries
- Engage in strategic cross-cultural initiatives in Canada
- Influence public opinion and policy on Biblical morality and justice
- Enhance communication and shared ministry between regions
- Promote connectedness and resource sharing between the regions
- Canadian Baptists of Western Canada
- Canadian Baptists of Ontario and Quebec
- l’Union d’Églises Baptistes Françaises au Canada
- Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches
We work internationally with church partners in Grassroots Leadership Development, Sustainable Community Development, Pioneer Outreach and Global Discipleship.
We are also affiliated with the Baptist World Alliance as they serve people in over 200 countries around the globe.