CBM is a global integral mission organization committed to sharing God’s love through word and deed. We believe that God brings healing to a broken world through local churches. With Faith, Hope and Love CBM works strategically alongside a network of partners in 14 countries, addressing issues associated with Poverty, Justice, Kids at Risk, Building the Church and Crisis Response.
Summer Employment Opportunity: Administration and Finance Associate (8 Weeks)
CBM is seeking an Administration and Finance Associate to assist with preserving archival information. This individual will play a critical role in moving CBM forward in the digitization of our archives. The person will also assist in consolidating and updating finance and administration records. The person will need to be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare materials for reformatting, such as digital scanning.
- Actively support, coordinate, and participate in archive processes.
- Convert non-digital records on physical media into digital data files on digital storage media, for long-term preservation and to enable computer machine readability.
- Ensure files are kept or discarded in accordance with the file retention policy
- Operate scanning equipment.
- Ensure pertinent records are prepped, scanned, indexed, and electronically stored.
- Take inventory of the records in the office and possibly offsite storage.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Products
- Demonstrated ability in giving group presentations and/or training to a targeted audience
- Strong communication skills – must be comfortable asking questions, giving and receiving constructive feedback and sharing new ideas
- Ability to “think outside the box” and to adapt quickly in managing changing priorities
- Ability to solve problems and use sound judgement
- Solid analytical and organizational skills with financial information and records
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with others
- Willing to provide a police check