Marketing and Fund Development Coordinator
CBM is a global mission organization committed to sharing God’s love through word and deed. We believe that God brings healing to a broken world through local churches. CBM works strategically alongside a network of partners in 14 priority fields, providing assistance in the following areas: Poverty, Justice, Kids at Risk, Building the Church and Crisis Response.
CBM is seeking for a Marketing and Fund Development Coordinator who will be for creating brand messaging, positioning and value propositions for CBM’s activities and programs. These skills will be used by the Content and Design Team, as well as Church Engagement Teams to create compelling donor experiences which engage Canadian Baptists in the global initiatives of CBM. Key tasks include: launching new programs with supporting materials via a variety of channels, both digital and traditional; conducting database analysis to improve donor awareness and experiences; researching donor and market segment trends and create reports on findings; helping to shape communication channels and content.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the development of marketing campaigns and drive timelines to ensure due dates are met.
- Implement, monitor and measure social media engagement.
- Tracking and reporting on website traffic, social media campaigns and all digital media activity.
- Understand the constituency and the donor experience with CBM.
- Develop and launch compelling positioning and messaging content to support campaigns and new projects. Write, proofread, edit, and coordinate the design and production of direct mail and department promotions and campaigns in-house and with third-party suppliers.
- Continually review and update donor-facing materials, with latest details to ensure they are current and relevant.
- Provide revenue stream evaluation at the end of each campaign/project.
- Promote CBM’s brand values with its donors, churches and professional associations through speaking and written communication.
- Encourage product or process improvements based on that knowledge.
- Develop new systems to improve the customer experience.
- Maintain integrity of the donor database as it pertains to resource distribution.
- Ensure the timely distribution of fundraising initiatives.
- Answer and/or redirect communication email.
- Answer donor phone inquiries and orders for resources.
- Monitor, record and oversee the distribution of communications materials – may be done through the use of volunteers and other office staff as required.
- Help with special events as requested (equip, etc).\
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend weekly in-house Chapel and contribute to the overall spiritual growth of the organization.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Must accept CBM’s Core Values
- Willing to sign CBM’s Lifestyle Agreement, Child Protection Policy and Conflict of Interest Policy
- A strong commitment to social and economic justice; Good understanding of Christian mission.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to frame issues for different audiences.
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and problem-solving skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment to achieve common goals on time.
- University Degree or College Diploma in fundraising, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in fundraising coordinator or marketing coordinator position.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, advanced knowledge and use of databases, email campaigns and excellent knowledge of Office 365 Suite.
- Graphic design experience producing print materials and multimedia programs fundamental level Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Exceptional research, writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- An understanding of the non-profit and social services sector an asset.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a small, entrepreneurial team.
Submit resume and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com
The position will be held open until January 31, 2019 or until a suitable candidate has been found.
Thank you for your application; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CBM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.