Pray with Laura Muema
Hello everyone, Greetings from Nairobi, Kenya. I am Laura Muema, program and SENT coordinator for Africa area. I work with our Partners in Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan and Kenya in the areas of Gender, Children, women and youth. I also work with my colleagues in Canada and Rwanda to plan and coordinate SENT team visits and participate in our Partners’ projects and Ministries. In the past year God saw me through starting my new Role in CBM and connecting with our different partners in Africa. It was indeed a blessing to Be a part of this Ministry. This year, I look forward to working with our partners in their designed projects and in the areas of creation care, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse and Vennture. Please pray for peace in Congo, for the displaced families, hurting and traumatized women and Children. Pray also for South Sudan as they experience unrest and conflict in some areas. Also, pray for our partners as they work with men, women, children and youth in war-torn areas. Let’s pray for God’s help and intervention in bringing Peace and reconciliation to their countries and the capacity and grace for our partners to contribute to that. Pray that our partners will continue to do the work that God has called us to do, to network and interact with each other and support one another in the needful areas. Pray for God’s Guidance, Provision, and protection as SENT teams set out to visit different partners and projects in Africa.
Thank You, and God bless you.
- Pray for my personal journey as a Christian, A wife and a mother to young children. Also pray for my father as he battles kidney disease.
- Pray for our partners to continue with their acceptance and willingness to work hand in hand with CBM even as we expand our ideas on creation care, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, and Vennture.
- Pray for the displaced and post violence victims in Congo; pray for peace to prevail in their country.
- Pray for South Sudan and our partners as we have conversations on women inclusivity in leadership and in projects decision making.
- Pray for SENT teams as they visit Kenya and Rwanda this year, that God may provide the needed resources, protection, and guidance in their missions.
Share this page
Saved by a “Childlike” God
In this article by Jonathan Wilson and Terry Smith, explore one of CBM’s Key Causes, Kids at Risk.
About 125 million people worldwide – mainly in developing countries – rely on growing coffee to make a living. But unlike the retailers...
Jesus is the Justice of God
“Justice” often appears to be a complicated and controversial topic. When we begin to cry out for it and work for it, we...