Pray with the Bustins
Hi – we are Darrell and Laura Lee Bustin, CBM Global Field Staff. We live in Kigali, Rwanda and work with CBM’s partners in East Africa. We so appreciate the people who are interested in praying for us and our partners. An exciting thing that is coming up in June is the first of two training times about Integral Mission in the Workplace. You may remember that we hosted a conference this past December in Kigali where the curriculum was introduced to our partners. They were interested to hear about this material and wanted to be a part of learning more about it and how to share it with their members. This was encouraging for our CBM Africa team and the Vennture team in Canada as well! These two training times will allow each topic to be taught and will help those who attend be able to train others to use the curriculum when they get back home.
- We would ask for prayer for this week of training and for the partners who will be attending.
- Please pray for safety as attendees travel from South Sudan, Kenya, DRC, and Rwanda.
- Pray for Brenda Halk as she travels from Canada.
- Pray for the completion of the translation of the curriculum into French.
- Pray for the ones who will be teaching (Brenda, Andre, Darrell and Gato) and those who will be participating and learning how to share this information with others in their churches.
- Pray for the people who will be impacted by this training in the future.
- Please continue to pray for our partners and the countries where they live. Please pray for a cessation of the fighting in Sudan and for all of the people affected by this terrible situation.
Share this page
Saved by a “Childlike” God
In this article by Jonathan Wilson and Terry Smith, explore one of CBM’s Key Causes, Kids at Risk.
About 125 million people worldwide – mainly in developing countries – rely on growing coffee to make a living. But unlike the retailers...
Jesus is the Justice of God
“Justice” often appears to be a complicated and controversial topic. When we begin to cry out for it and work for it, we...