Pray with the Kwoks
Dear friends, I’m Conrad Kwok, and I’m Fiona Kwok. We are the Team Leaders of the Chinese Ministries Team of CBM. We oversee the ministries in Germany, the Golden Triangle and East Asia. As we pray today, we would like first to give thanks to the Lord. After almost three years, on Feb 20th, the land border of Thailand and Myanmar, in the City of Maesai, officially reopened. We are glad to see that students from Myanmar are able to return to Thailand Bethel Theological Institute, especially for those 2023 graduates who are able to attend the graduation in person in March. Please continue to remember TBTI and the students in your prayers. Please also remember those countries and individuals who are suffering from wars, natural disasters, political unrest, and poverty. May God’s loving hands reach out to them and give them comfort. We have listed some prayer items that you can use to guide your prayers this week. May God bless you as you serve Him in this week ahead. Thank you.
- Please pray for CBM as we continue to reach out to the broken world through word and deed.
- Please pray for our ministry partners, Thailand Bethel Theological Institute (TBTI) and Operation Dawn, our Gospel-based drug rehabilitation ministry. May God continue to use them to equip God’s faithful servants to serve in the communities.
- Pray for Forum of Mission to Chinese in Germany (FMCD), as they are bringing good news to international students. May God give them many opportunities to reach out to the students.
- Please pray for all the staff of the Chinese Ministries Team. May He grant us good health, wisdom, and joy as we serve, and may our work be pleasing to HIM.
- Please pray for Conrad & Fiona as we plan for our trip to Myanmar this coming May. May God give us eyes to see what He wants us to see and ears to listen to what He wants us to hear. May His will be done during this trip. May He grant us safe travel and good health.
Share this page
Saved by a “Childlike” God
In this article by Jonathan Wilson and Terry Smith, explore one of CBM’s Key Causes, Kids at Risk.
About 125 million people worldwide – mainly in developing countries – rely on growing coffee to make a living. But unlike the retailers...
Jesus is the Justice of God
“Justice” often appears to be a complicated and controversial topic. When we begin to cry out for it and work for it, we...